Saturday, 11 July 2015

Bikinis I'm taking on holiday


I thought I'd do a quick post showing you the three bikinis that I decided to take on holiday with me, as they are all gorgeous and new for this year. I have so many bikinis but find that they fade quite quickly with time, so I decided I needed a few new ones.



I've never bought a high waisted bikini before, but just couldn't leave this one behind. I love how intricate the back of the top is, and the sides of the bottom too - plus the pattern is lovely and the high waisted bottoms are super flattering. Forever 21 have an amazing selection of swimwear at the moment; definitely make sure you check them out if you're looking for something for your own holiday.



I think this one is my favourite out of the three; it's also from Forever 21. Again it has a really intricate back and I love the triangular shape of the top. The green really stands out and the print is amazing - I can't wait to wear this one!



This was a last-minute purchase a couple of days ago - the print is lovely and it is a very flattering shape. Asda also sell some really good swimwear for very decent prices; I have bought lots of bikinis from there in the past.

Other places I would recommend looking for swimwear are Matalan and Tesco - they are really cheap and actually really good quality.
Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.
                      - Rae Smith



4 comments:

  1. I really like those! Especially the first one! Were not going away until November but I really should start deciding on a bikini soon because they will be out of the shops soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. Yes that's the only thing about going away in the winter! xx

      Delete
  2. The green palm-print bikini is amazing! Wish we had Primark and Forever21 in my country.

    ReplyDelete