Sunday, 12 July 2015

Boho


Blouse - New Look
Shorts - New Look
Sandals - Urban Angel (Similar)

I love how hippy and boho this look is. And it's really comfortable for the summer too. I have these shorts on holiday with me and adore the little pom-poms on the bottom and tassels to tie them tighter. The blouse also has tiny pom-poms on the bottom and I'm definitely going to be wearing it all year round as it's so versatile. New Look really do have some amazing pieces in at the moment!
You have to get up every morning and tell yourself "I can do this".



4 comments:

  1. Aww those shorts are so cute! I love the little pom poms that are on everything at the mo!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blouse! Boho style is so great for summer - allows for effortless chic whilst keeping cool

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete