Monday, 20 July 2015

Cortona


Shorts - New Look
Top - Asos
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - Bought in Mallorca

Today we have visited a nearby town called Cortona. It was a fairly large Tuscan-like town with lots of little shops and alleyways to explore. I love visiting places abroad and taking in other cultures. Italians are so laid-back and that's reflected in their opening times and style of living. We also watched a wedding procession from the main church in Cortona which was lovely - I wouldn't mind getting married in Italy! I also hope you enjoyed the make-up free photo of me hugging a wild boar. Lovely.

I have had a few negative thoughts today but I have been using mindfulness to try and block them, by focusing only on my breathing and following the air in and out of my body. I find that mindfulness is a really useful tool to use in depression - I may do a post on it at some point to show how I use it.

I hope you've all had a lovely Monday!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment