Saturday, 18 July 2015

First holiday OOTD


Top - Rebellion in Liverpool St John's Centre
Shorts - New Look
Sandals - Primark
Pineapple Necklace - Primark

Today has been so lovely, we have just spent it around the pool. It has been really hot again all day so we've been sunbathing and diving in the pool, only stopping to grab an ice-cream. I'm on my second book of the holiday already - I'm currently reading Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series and am really enjoying them. There's 6 books in the series and they are perfect holiday reads. Let me know if you have any book recommendations, I'm always on the lookout for new authors! 

Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday which I can't actually believe, so today has been the perfect way to spend my last day of being 21. I would love your feedback on whether you like these sorts of posts, or if you prefer my longer ones about more serious subjects/lists? I guess I set up this blog to reflect on each day to help with my depression, but it's kind of evolved to include a variety of other things too! 

Hannah x

4 comments:

  1. Write about whatever you feel like writing. It's your blog and it shouldn't be a burden.
    Like you said, depression isn't just being down all the time. I think short happy posts are sweet and I'm sure they can help you feel better if you read them when you're feeling low. They document your journey. As long as you're ok with sharing personal things, I'll be happy to read (I sound like such a lurker now... but hey, it's fun to see how life is like in another country).
    Happy birthday and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, that is really reassuring. I like posting things like this as it makes me realise how far I have come with my depression - a little diary of sorts I suppose :) xx

      Delete