Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Holiday nails: Models Own Polish for Tans


I normally always wear really bright nail varnish for holiday, so when I saw the new Polish For Tans collection from Models Own I knew they were perfect.

Models Own Polish for Tans Beach Hut Review and Swatches


Both of these nail varnishes are a really bright neon colour, that actually really do make your skin look more tanned than it is.

Models Own Polish for Tans Cocktail Hour


They go on really well - these photos are with two layers and a top coat - and also stay on for a fairly long amount of time. Perfect for a beach holiday!
Of this be sure: you do not find the happy life... you make it.



2 comments:

  1. I love the look of Cocktail Hour and I just got back off holiday so may need to check it out! :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete