Sunday, 19 July 2015

I'm feeling 22


Dress - Missguided
Sandals - George at Asda

 Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... Today I (scarily) turned 22! To be honest, I can't think of many places I'd rather spend my birthday than here with my family. I've been completely spoilt and have had such an amazing day.

My sister played '22' by Taylor Swift as soon as it turned midnight last night, and this morning we went out for a breakfast of pastries at a cute little cafe. The afternoon was spent sunbathing around the pool, and we went out for tea tonight so I'm completely stuffed now! My presents included a Pandora ring, some Benefit make-up, and a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera which I was really pleased with (thank you so much to anyone that sent me anything!).

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes, they have really made my day!! And a huuuge thank you to my family for spending such an incredible day with me - I love you all to the moon and back.

Hannah x

6 comments: