Thursday, 16 July 2015

I'm home (for a very short time)



I got back from Mallorca yesterday evening - I had such a great holiday with three other amazing girls, it just went waaay too quickly! These photos sum up our holiday really. It mainly consisted of lots of food, karaoke singing (we did an incredible rendition of Dancing In The Moonlight), dancing, and Abba tributes. And a little bit of a water park and boat trip.

I'm off to Italy today so am actually only in England for all of 13 hours. I will be posting more about my Mallorca trip when I'm back off holiday in a couple of weeks, but will be writing posts every day from Italy whilst I'm out there as we have Wifi in our apartment. Keep coming back for photos of beaches, pools, food and my holiday outfits!
Actually, I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment