Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Ji Ji Kiki


Skirt - New Look
Jacket - Vintage
Sandals - Tesco
Necklace - Ji Ji Kiki* (Similar)

I received this adorable necklace from Ji Ji Kiki recently and couldn't wait to show you. I love any slightly quirky jewellery, and Ji Ji Kiki has an abundance of it, from Jammy Dodger necklaces to pancake stack rings (yes, I like jewellery with food on). I chose this silver origami squirrel because it will go with most of the outfits I wear, and it was different to anything else I've seen. They also do a few bits of clothing and homeware - definitely check them out if you're looking for something a little bit quirky and individual.

The rest of my outfit is quite 70s-inspired - I'm really getting into the 70s trend at the moment, and am really enjoying mixing suede with denim. I'm still currently in Majorca but am back tomorrow, but then I'm jetting off to Italy on Thursday for a couple of weeks!
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
                         - Alfred Lord Tennyson



No comments:

Post a Comment