Saturday, 25 July 2015

Mermaid vibes


Shell Print Crop Top - Missguided
Shell Print Shorts - Missguided
Shell Choker Necklace - Bought in Mallorca 

How cute is this shell co-ord from Missguided? I got it for my birthday and it's perfect for hot weather and holidays. I decided to go for full mermaid vibes with this shell necklace and beachy hair. I tried to take some photos around the pool this morning but, as you can see below, they went a bit wrong because of the sun and my squinty eyes (#bloggerproblems).


 Today we drove round a huge man-made lake that is close to where we're staying, called Lake Trasimeno. It's really beautiful and we're hoping to catch a boat over to a little island in the middle of it at some point this week.

After lunch we decided to visit Assisi, a medieval town built on a hill. It is also known as 'The White City' because all of the buildings are very pale, and 'The City of Peace'. Assisi is the birthplace of St Francis, whom the largest and most impressive cathedral is named after (the Basilica of San Francesco). It's one of my favorite towns in the region of Umbria that we've visited so far, with spectacular views and some really impressive buildings. The streets are typically Italian and windy, with lots of shops and restaurants dotted around.

The thing that always amazes me about Italian towns is that you'll be walking down a normal street, turn a corner and suddenly come across a huge building, like a cathedral or a fountain, and Assisi is just the same with its abundance of churches.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend :)

Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Hope you are still having a fantastic time x

    ReplyDelete