Monday, 13 July 2015

Nourish Kale Enzymatic Exfoliating Cleanser



Yayyy lots of photos of me looking strange. I kind of remind myself of Nicole Scherzinger in the Muller adverts here. Admittedly without the amazing looks and bod.

I got sent a couple of samples of a cleanser from Nourish, a brand that produces an entirely vegan range of skincare using plant extracts and biodegradable ingredients.

I was sent the kale enzymatic exfoliating cleanser*, which is sold as a multi-tasking product that can be used as either a cleanser, mask or facial. It contains pomegranate enzymes to exfoliate the skin and kale to increase suppleness. I used it as a cleanser when I was washing my make-up off at the end of the day, and I loved it. It has a lovely light smell and a pale green colour, and I found that the texture wasn't rough on my skin at all, unlike other exfoliating products. I rubbed it into my face with water for a minute or so, and afterwards my skin felt really soft and so clean. I am prone to oily skin but even 4 hours after using this cleanser my skin was less oily than usual and still felt very soft. I think it would be a really good product for anyone that has problem skin.

I really like Nourish's ethics and the fact they use organic products that are as good for the environment as they are for your skin. I would love to try out some of their other products - particularly the golden glow illuminating face shimmer and the relax shower gel, which sounds like it would be perfect to use after a long day studying to wind down for the evening.
It doesn't matter who hurt your or broke you down. What matters is who made you smile again.



2 comments:

  1. I love it when you find a company that is both ethical and makes great products! Love the idea of using kale as a beauty product as well

    Steph - http://nourishmclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and this one is definitely a keeper. I'm definitely buying more when my samples run out! xx

      Delete