Saturday, 4 July 2015

Otterspool


This evening, after doing about 7 hours of revision together, my friends and I decided to go on a cycle to Otterspool to get out of the house. There is a park and a really long promenade that was perfect to cycle down beside the River Mersey. We stopped at a pub along the way and had some refillable ice-cream (I may or may not have had three glasses of it... Which I may or may not have regretted when cycling home afterwards...). The sun was setting so the Mersey and the views over to the Wirral were beautiful - I will definitely be going down there again.

I think it's so important to take time out of revision, and to get out of the house. By 6pm I was feeling so drained, but after a cycle I feel much better and less lethargic. One more day of revision and then we'll nearly be done!
"I love the person I've become because I fought to become her."



No comments:

Post a Comment