Friday, 17 July 2015

Our Italian home


I'm in Italy!! I thought I'd show you a few photos of our home for the next couple of weeks - we're staying in an apartment in the region of Umbria and it's absolutely stunning. My plan is to relax and eat as much Italian food as possible; in the past two days we've already had pizza, pasta and tiramisu. Today has just been spent around the pool as it's been too hot to do much else.

I'm currently writing this on my sister's iPad, hence the photos not being amazing quality, and it's taken me over an hour as the wifi connection is so bad. I'm such a dedicated blogger!

Hannah x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I'd love to visit Italy one day and psh, those photos were gorgeous! Hope you have an amazing time and do lots of relaxing! ;) xx

    Dee | www.promptsbydee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Italy is so lovely - definitely visit if you get the chance! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful!! Hope you have an amazing time, you deserve it! :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks gorgeous there! I've always dreamed of having a little house somewhere in Europe to retreat to in the summer months

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete