Friday, 3 July 2015

Post-exam treats


Our medical exams started today and we are now 50% of the way to summer starting! We had our two written papers today and have our practical exams next week - it's always difficult to assess how our exams go so I'm just going to keep quiet and keep my fingers crossed.

So this afternoon we decided to treat ourselves and go shopping, stopping on the way at Wetherspoon's for a drink in the sunshine. I bought a few items of clothing which I'm sure will be on the blog at some point in the near future. Afterwards we bought make your own pizzas from Asda and a pile of sweets, and sat out in the back garden chatting and stuffing our faces. It was really lovely to just relax with everyone, before we start revision again tomorrow. Roll on next Tuesday!
We could spend our life being afraid of the hypothetical or we can just be brave and live life anyway.
                           - Dolly Mahtani



10 comments:

  1. Ooo that pizza looks so good and of course it's well deserved! Good luck with the rest of your exams, but I'm sure you don't need it cause you'll do great!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, you're still not finished with your exams?!?! I would not have anything left to study after the first week of June! So I give you kudos for doing what you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, we finish Tuesday and I can't wait! This year has seemed like such a long haul xx

      Delete
  3. I've never had a make your own pizza but that looks amazing! I totally thought you'd had a takeaway xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO good, you should definitely try one! xx

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your practical exam next week Hannah :)
    Rosie
    x
    www.anenglishrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope exams are going well! I love your really healthy attitude to studying - breaks are so important to keep yourself from over-stressing. Enjoy your break when it comes!!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete