Thursday, 9 July 2015

We're getting a new puppy!!!


Apologies for the abundance of photos but HOW CAN SOMETHING BE SO ADORABLE?! People that follow me on Instagram or Twitter, or who are friends on Facebook, will already know that we are getting a new puppy. We went to look at him yesterday and just absolutely fell in love. I mean, how could you not with this cute face? We think we're going to call him Bruce and we get to pick him up in early August - I can't wait for him to join the family! We went for the chubbiest one with a big head, like Dylan our black Labrador used to have, and he is also really white - we possibly picked a little polar bear rather than a Labrador?!

Today has been lovely - I have spent most of it with my best friend Roxy who I have missed a lot. We just ate Asda pizzas, sat around catching up on each others' lives, and watched a couple of hilarious films. I have also been packing as I go on holiday tomorrow which I am really excited for! I have a few posts scheduled, and there will be some holiday posts going up too - I'll still be posting every day :). Hope you've all had a lovely day!
Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.
             - Alyssa Knight



No comments:

Post a Comment