Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Meet Bruce

You might remember a few weeks ago I blogged about getting a new puppy - and today we finally got to pick him up! He has grown such a lot, and now at 8 weeks old is a little chubbster. Apparently we picked the largest puppy of the litter and he is so adorable. I mean, see for yourself...


He has already tried to chew anything he can get his paws on, and left us a lovely poo in the lounge (or a 'Brucey Bonus' as my mum says) - but I can already tell he's going to be spoilt! He's at that really curious age where he's interested in everything, which is really hilarious to watch as he nearly got his head stuck in a plant pot earlier.

I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of Bruce soon :)
Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.



3 comments: