Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Long day

Sorry guys, this is going to be a fairly boring post but I'm too tired to do anything else. Today has been a really long day in uni that just seemed to drag on forever, and then I was really busy afterwards. I seem to be busy all the time at the moment and it's really tiring me out; sometimes I just want a day to stop and do nothing. I actually can't believe it's only Tuesday!

Having things to do really helps me cope with my depression and is helping me get over it, but at the same time I usually have really low energy levels so doing too much can wipe me out and consequently make me feel down. I have found that I can literally sleep anywhere at the moment - in the library, in a GP's consulting room, on the floor - anywhere that I can close my eyes for a few minutes without being disturbed. It's a bit annoying that I'm so exhausted all the time and feel like I need to nap for a couple of hours each afternoon to keep myself going, but hopefully things will start to quieten down a little next week. Roll on the weekend!
The quickest way to acquire self-confidence is to do exactly what you are afraid to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment