Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Ophthalmology


So this is the little cosy set-up I've had this evening - I've been making notes on ophthalmology, or the medicine of eyes (hence the creepy photos in the book above), whilst watching Sex and the City and munching on popcorn. I'm actually quite enjoying getting back into a routine of hospital and medical work, although I'm finding the early mornings difficult (I may or may not have had a nap in the library earlier...). I'm definitely much better in myself when I'm busier. I find when I'm studying I quite enjoy sitting on my bed rather than at my desk downstairs, and if I have a TV program on in the background it doesn't seem quite so tedious.

Sorry this isn't the most interesting post, but I haven't had the most interesting day - this is unfortunately quite a normal set-up for me; I really don't have a very glamorous life! If you have never tried PROPERCORN popcorn, it is definitely worth buying - this sweet and salty flavour is standard but probably my favourite. Tomorrow evening I am going to a blogging event in West Kirby which I am really excited for, so look out for my post on that.
Often it's the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
                 - Karen Salmansohn



1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how you manage to remember everything that could possibly go wrong! It's quite incredible really, I admire you so much! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete