Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal



My friend got back from America recently, and brought this journal back with her. She knew I was into stationery and little cute things like this, so showed it to me - and of course I kind of had to get it.

This journal spans over 5 years, and you go through each day and fill in the section, until you have finished the whole year - when you start again in the section underneath, and repeat until the 5 years is up. There's a lot of these diaries floating around at the moment, but I particularly liked this one as it has a question at the top of each page, which you are prompted to answer in the section below - or if something particularly exciting has happened you can write about that instead. I think it will be fun to see how my answers change (or stay the same!) over the 5 years, as a lot of changes will take place during that time, as I (hopefully) graduate and become a doctor.

The questions are all really different, ranging from fun questions like "What was the first thing you ate today?", to more serious questions such as "On a scale of one to ten, how happy are you?. Some of the questions are really thought-provoking and make you reflect on your life. My question for today was "Who are you jealous of?" which made me think for a while before I could answer it. I'm looking forward to going through each day and writing in it - it's another little thing that I'm hoping will make me that bit more positive.

I also love how the journal looks - it is brown and almost cardboard-like on the front and back, with black writing, and the pages are gold around the edges which adds a really expensive look. I'm really pleased with it and think it would make a lovely gift, or present to yourself. Plus if you don't actually end up using it, it will still look gorgeous on your book case.
There is always something to be thankful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment