Thursday, 3 September 2015

Sleepy


I was going to do a more interesting post tonight, like one of my lists or another post on mental health. But it has got to the evening and I am just so exhausted that I don't think I would be able to concentrate on it properly.

I have been much like Bruce in the photo above for the past few days: exhausted, able to sleep anywhere, and wanting someone to cuddle up to. It has made me question whether it's my depression rearing its ugly head again as it always makes my energy so low, but actually I just think it's because it's been a busy few days, and an early few mornings. Being back on hospital placement this week has been quite hard going - we have been sat in lectures for an extended period, and considering I haven't done anything strenuous the past few weeks it's a big step up. (Plus I haven't seen 7am for weeks. What is this godforsaken time in the morning?!). Today was spent taking blood and catheterising in our clinical skills session, which was a good recap but meant that I really had to concentrate. So when I got home from hospital I watched one episode of Sex and the City and promptly fell asleep for a few hours.

So I guess I'm just saying bear with me - there will be more interesting writing coming soon. I just couldn't quite bring myself to write too much tonight! Over the weekend I am going to the NW Bloggers Meet Up (#NWmeet), which I am really looking forward to - so stay tuned for my post about what I get up to. All I can say is, TGIF!
A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.



1 comment:

  1. Maybe, it's just the weather. I also had to sleep a few hours every day during the week after work, because I felt too exhausted. Seasons shifting and all. :)

    ReplyDelete