Sunday, 18 October 2015

A Sunday bath with Lush Intergalactic



Sometimes, you can't beat a good old bath. And when it contains a Lush product, you definitely cannot beat it. I was given this Intergalactic bath bomb when I went to the West Midlands Blogger Meet in September and haven't had chance to use it since, so I decided that a lazy Sunday morning would be the perfect opportunity.


As soon as I added the bath bomb the water quickly turned a deep turquoise blue colour, with lots of glitter and bubbles. Intergalactic reminds me of a man's aftershave - it isn't fruity or sweet like many of the other Lush products, but has a nice soothing smell, almost a little like pine needles. I felt a bit like a mermaid bathing in the sparkly blue water!


The only problem, as with all bath bombs, was that I didn't want to wash my hair in the water as I was afraid it would turn it blue (I guess the sparkles may have made my hair shiny though!). So instead I had to wash my hair under the tap - and of course by this time the water had gone cold. So that wasn't actually the most relaxing experience ever, especially when you add the fact that I shrivelled up like a prune. But anyway, I enjoyed the Intergalactic bath bomb and would definitely buy it again.


The rest of the day was spent with my family and grandparents, who came over for Sunday dinner. We had a lovely chat but before long it was time for me to get the train back to Liverpool. And then the tyre on our car burst on the way to the station so I had to get a later train - but I'm back now, so that's all that matters!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes you, let it. Nobody said it'd be easy. They just promised that it would be worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment