Friday, 23 October 2015

About Time

Tonight my friends and I settled down on the sofa with some make-your-own Asda pizzas, to watch a film called About Time. About Time is about a man that can travel back in time, and does so to correct any mistakes that happen in his past. It was a really great film that made me laugh and cry, but the biggest thing for me was the message at the end - to live in the moment and not worry about the past or future, and embrace each day as it comes. Midfulness, I guess. This is an incredible way to live that I truly think would make everyone happier, and is something I try to remember to do.

And it has helped - I try to take in each moment and live as though it was my last day, and I do feel more positive because of it. I just loved the film as it reinforced this way of living!
Everything happens for a reason.



1 comment:

  1. I wasn't a huge fan of the film but you can't beat a girly night in! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete