Thursday, 8 October 2015

Asda woodland animals duvet set



Okay, can we just take a minute for my new bed cover please... How adorable is it?! I saw this duvet set in Asda a couple of months ago and fell in love with it straight away, but managed to resist buying it until the other day. I was feeling down and sorry for myself and, y'know, I thought a bed cover would cheer me up... it kind of did! I love the little animals all over it, and how they look like they are watercolour paintings.

I think having new fresh bed sheets always makes me feel a bit better, especially if I am spending a lot of time in bed at that point, like I have been the past few days. This morning waking up wrapped up in it made me feel so cosy (the only thing is it makes it harder to get out of bed!). I took yesterday and today off hospital placement to relax and get myself better, and am going to try and go in tomorrow. I am feeling a lot better this evening and I think giving myself some TLC over the past few days has really helped - I have enjoyed not doing much and being able to sleep as much as I like.

I'm planning on resting over the weekend too and listening to what my body needs. I always think with my depression that I am very aware of what I need, and don't think there's any point in pushing myself as it could make me feel even worse. Thankfully I think I am very much on the mend now.

Also spot the wild boar... I got him for passing my exams this year (family joke) and he is very cute - just may look a bit strange to anyone that doesn't know about him :)
To be inspired is great, to inspire is incredible.



4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the duvet! It's absolutely beautiful. How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bed looks so cosy! I really like that print - perfect for this time of year. And the wild boar is really cute!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this bed print - I might have to get it myself! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete