Saturday, 17 October 2015

Dudley Zoo


Today I went to Dudley Zoo with my family. We used to go as children all the time but I haven't been for a few years so it was really good fun to go again - I felt like I was 10 years old, running around being excited by all of the animals!

The animal that I was most excited to see was the 2 week old baby camel, Fergie, born to Mandi and Charles. You can see her hiding under her mother on the photo above - she was so cute!


One of my favourite animals we saw today was the lemurs - there is a little trail at Dudley Zoo that you can walk through with them. They all jump around you - a couple nearly landed on my head!


This elephant has been around for years and we have many childhood photos of us sitting on it, so of course we had to re-enact it today.


Tigers are such beautiful creatures.


At Dudley Zoo they also have a chair lift that allows you to get down the hill to the exit quickly once you have been around the park. I've never been on them before as they have never been open when I have visited in the past, so it was a fun experience!


It was so lovely to spend the day with my family - we had a lot of fun looking at all of the animals together and catching up on the weeks we've been apart. Dudley Zoo has changed a fair amount since I was last there and it's definitely for the better - the enclosures are much nicer and there is even more to see. I hope you have had as lovely a Saturday as I have!
Choose the mountains you want to climb wisely.



1 comment:

  1. It's so lovely how much your family does together :) And your photos are beautiful - such cute animals!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete