Thursday, 22 October 2015

My print wall


A few months ago I showed you a peek of my print wall (post here), and since then I have been busy collecting postcards and prints to add to it... and this is the final result!

I decided to base it around this Lily & Val lemon print, and arrange all of the smaller prints around it. I found that having it too symmetrical didn't look too pleasing on the eye, but having it slightly random and zig-zagged made it look great.

Most of the postcards are from Paperchase, although a few were purchased in Italy, and the ones with fruit on are from Ikea. I also decided to stick some of my polaroid prints on the wall to add a personal touch.

I'm really happy with the way my print wall has turned out - it's a really cheap and easy way to bring some interest to a wall, and I love how you can just keep adding to it. It has definitely made my uni room wall that little bit more interesting!
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose is to give it away.
                                - Pablo Picasso



2 comments:

  1. I love this! I seem the buy one from paper chase every time I go in! They are just so cute xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Must pick up some more so that I can do something similar :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete