Monday, 19 October 2015

Tag: The 11 things


I was recently tagged by the lovely Sally from Sally Akins to do the 11 things tag. I love doing tags like this, so thought my blog post today would be my questions and answers, as I haven't done much more than go into hospital and study today.

Early bird or night owl?
Night owl, definitely. You all know by now how much I love my sleep - mornings are not my best time of the day!

Where do you usually write your blog posts?
In bed, at about 11pm.

What perfume are you wearing today?
I think I was wearing Beckham Intimately Women - it's so cheap but I absolutely love the smell of it. A strong floral scent that is actually quite elegant and sophisticated. I think it's the perfect perfume to wear for hospital.

If you could only take one CD to a desert island, what would it be?
Probably George Ezra's Wanted on Voyage - I can listen to all of the songs over and over again, and find them really soothing. Budapest is still one of my all-time favourite songs.

What was the last film you watched?
My family and I watched Unbroken over the weekend, a real-life story about an Italian-American Olympian champion in the second world war. The main character is played by Jack O'Connell, who did a wonderful job - the film was completely gripping and emotional. I was sat on the edge of the sofa for most of it and would thoroughly recommend it if you want to watch something that will leave you thinking for the next few days.



Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Just one piercing in my ear lobes - I'm a bit of a wuss with needles so probably wouldn't get anything else! Although I do think helix piercings look cool.

What is your favourite way to relax?
Candles, Netflix, bed and chocolate. Or a good book instead of the Netflix.

Which was your favourite decade?
Well I've only lived through two decades so far, but I am currently loving 60's and 70's fashion. The 90's will always have a special place in my heart though - especially the music!


What was the last book you read?
Michael McIntyre's autobiography. It follows his journey from childhood to fame - and proves that you have to work hard to be successful, and never give up on your dreams.

What's your dream holiday destination?
I have so many, but I would love to go to the Caribbean - specifically to the Bahamas and Pig Island to swim with the pigs. We are currently looking at booking our elective for next year, where we do a medical placement abroad, and are looking at Australia and Asia - which is very exciting.

Who was the first concert you went to see?
S Club featuring S Club Juniors! It was incredible. I still have the book from the concert now.

I tag:
- Jennifer from Ginevrella
- Kiah from Kiah's Adventures
- Danielle from Student to Staff Nurse
- Rachel from Brains Brows & Beauty
- Kate from The Medic Journal

Questions:
1) What was your last tweet?
2) What is your greatest achievement so far?
3) If you were on Come Dine With Me, what would you make?
4) What is your middle name?
5) If you could be any animal, what would you be?
6) Out of all of the blog posts you have written, which is your favourite?
7) What one thing can you not leave the house without?
8) Any guilty pleasures?
9) Do you have a party trick?
10) Which is your favourite season, and why?
11) What is your first memory as a child?

I look forward to reading your posts!
Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go.



1 comment:

  1. I never usually like tags but I loved these questions!! I have been wanting to watch Unbroken ! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete