Sunday, 22 November 2015

An early Christmas dinner


So today my parents cooked us a Christmas dinner... and it was incredible!

We woke up and decided to have a lazy morning, getting ready slowly and eating croissants for breakfast, before taking the dogs out for an hour's long walk. Bruce got very muddy and ended up looking like a Dalmatian, rather than a Labrador.

When we got back my parents had cooked us a lovely roast dinner, with turkey and pigs in blankets, and crackers of course. We told our silly jokes (What would you call a man with no shins? Tony!) and dug into our food, before finishing it off with a slice of Christmas pudding.

I have had such a lovely weekend and my parents have been so amazing to host me and my 5 friends, let alone cook a full-blown Christmas dinner for us. My whole weekend has basically consisted of eating delicious food. I am feeling suitably festive now and can't wait for the Christmas holidays to spend more time at home with my family. Although there are lots of exciting things to look forward to before then!! Ah, the lead up to Christmas is such a perfect time of year.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment