Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Anyone know how to fix a laptop?

No huge post today sorry, as my laptop is being annoying so I am writing this on my phone. The mouse pad suddenly stopped working whilst I was watching Netflix earlier and I can't get it started again, and I also can't use my laptop just with the keypad!


Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? I think I might have to connect an external mouse, which is a bit annoying. Any ideas would be very much appreciated!


Today I have just been in teaching all day, and then I came back and had a huge pile of sausages and cheesy mash. Currently tucked up in bed with a candle on as I'm so tired - definitely getting an early night!


Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. This used to happen to my laptop. Press either f4 or f5 or f6 (can't remember which sorry) and then try using your mouse pad. That used to work for me

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete