Thursday, 5 November 2015

Bonfire night


I love Bonfire Night - it's just another day in autumn to look forward to, and another step closer to Christmas. I love the smell of bonfires, fireworks and sparklers, and the fact that it's an excuse to make a huge hot chocolate and not feel bad about it.

This year we went to Sefton Park, the largest park in Liverpool, to watch a firework display put on by the council, along to music. I was fiddling around with my camera and was quite pleased with the shots I got, and really enjoyed the display.

Afterwards we came home and munched on nachos, pesto pasta and warm sticky toffee pudding, whilst catching up with a couple of friends that come over to spend a couple of hours with us. A perfect autumnal evening!
The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
                   - Eleanor Roosevelt



1 comment:

  1. Awesome photography, I'm hoping to do that at Weston Park this weekend

    ReplyDelete