Saturday, 14 November 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Today I have been to Shrewsbury with my mum and sister. We went for a look around the shops to do some Christmas shopping, as well as stopping at a little cafe for a drink and a cake.

All of the shops have their Christmas displays out, and many have Christmas songs playing - it's making me so excited for December!!! I'm like a little kid when it comes to Christmas - I get so excited and love our traditions. I still have to go to bed fairly early on Christmas Eve and wait for everyone else to get up on Christmas Day to open our stocking presents. And we still have to leave out some milk and a mince pie for Santa!

Mum and I got some bargain candles from Home Bargains today - they were only £2.99 and were in glass mason jars so looked really cool. I got a gingerbread scented one and Mum's smells like mince pies. Definitely go and have a look at their candle selection if you get a chance - you can get smaller ones for 49p that last ages and smell gorgeous.

In other news, I was shocked, saddened and terrified to hear about the tragedy in Paris that happened last night. I can't fathom how anyone could ever think that killing for religion, or killing at all, is acceptable. I was watching the news about it this evening and couldn't help but cry. My thoughts go out to all of those affected - #PrayForParis.
Appreciate life as it happens. Moments will soon pass and you will wish you had treasured them more.



No comments:

Post a Comment