Saturday, 28 November 2015

#PLBSantasGrotto


Today I attended the #PLBSantasGrotto event in Birmingham for bloggers, organised by Adele and Kirsty.

It was held at the Rose Villa Tavern near the Jewellery Quarter, and I arrived just after 1pm. I was greeted by the sight of around 25 other bloggers in the upstairs room of the pub, which was decorated very Christmassy.


I didn't actually take many photos, as I was mainly spending time chatting to all of the other people, and catching up with the girls from the #PLBSlumberParty. However I did meet some people from a few brands, including the Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company, Friction Free Shaving, SkinSincere and DRYU.


We all had our Christmas jumpers on (you can see my garish one here) to get into the festive spirit, and Kirsty was playing Christmas songs on her iPod.


I had a lovely time chatting to everyone and am feeling rather Christmassy this evening - the goody bag was also amazing! Afterwards I went around the German Christmas market again for a bit, and then got the train home to meet my best friend Roxy for prawns and Asda pizza, whilst shouting at The X Factor and I'm A Celebrity. A perfect Saturday night in.
Never give up - believe in yourself and you can do anything.



1 comment: