Monday, 21 December 2015

6 things that have made me happy today #2

I wrote a post last month on 6 things that made me happy today and had good feedback on it, so thought I would do the same today.

1) Visiting my grandparents
My family and I visited my grandparents this afternoon, which was lovely as I haven't seen them for a while. We chatted and ate carrot cake - they are coming to us for Christmas Day so I'm really looking forward to that now!

2) Watching Elf
I haven't watched Elf yet this year but am currently watching it with my family. Such a good film.

3) Watching videos of my dancing and singing from last night
As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I ended up singing the Harry Potter Puppet Pals song last night, and my sister recorded it. Watching it back again today was absolutely hilarious.

4) Receiving some shoes I ordered
I ordered these cute flat shoes from Asos and they arrived today. They are metallic, have little ears and eyelashes, and will be perfect for the festive season - dressed up or down. I thought they were extremely cute (I mean, they are called Little Munchkin ballet flats!) so I just couldn't resist them.

5) Wearing my faux fur coat
I have had a faux fur leopard print coat for a couple of years (see me wearing it in this post here), and wore it for the first time this winter today. So fluffy and cosy!

6) Watching Channel 4 Christmas TV programmes
This evening I watched Great British Christmas Problems and Kirstie's Handmade Christmas Home on catch-up from Channel 4. I love this time of year when all of the Christmas TV and festive specials come on.
She didn't need to be saved. She needed to be found and appreciated, for exactly who she was.
                                   - J. Iron Word
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment