Saturday, 26 December 2015

Boxing Day


Jumper - New Look
Skirt - George at Asda (Old)
Scarf - Primark
Shoes - New Look (Old)
Necklace - Accessorize (Similar)
Watch - New Look (Similar)
Ring, Bracelet and Unicorn Charm - Pandora

As always, I had to wear as many Christmas presents as possible on Boxing Day (even a pair of pants!). I got the jumper, faux fur scarf, necklace, watch and Pandora bracelet and charm yesterday, and am in love with all of them - especially the unicorn charm.

 
Today we went to my grandparents' house to eat lots of food and play some board games. Grandma's mince pies are always amazing, but we also had some cold meats and salmon with baked potatoes and salad, and a buffet-style spread for tea.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas - I definitely did!!
Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.



1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! Its the perfect winter mix and all your jewellry is beautiful

    ReplyDelete