Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Cheese, hot chocolate and Draco



These photos were taken on my phone and uploaded via my tablet because, as you may have read, my laptop broke last week (although hopefully will be fixed by tomorrow so I'll be back to posting every day!).

Tonight I went to my friend's house to catch up with the girls in my hospital group. We met Draco, her house mate's hamster, who is so cute and inquisitive - although they're not quite sure whether he's a girl or a boy (even the vets weren't quite sure). You can see him here stuffing his cheeks full of cracker.

We sat around and chatted, whilst eating cheese and bread, followed by orange hot chocolate and mince pies, before settling in front of the TV to watch Big Hero 6 (such an adorable film).

I feel suitably festive now and am so excited for Friday when I can FINALLY go home!!!
Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won't have a title until much later.
                - Bob Goff
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment