Thursday, 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve



I'm writing this with my sparkly new (fake) snowflake nails (£1 from Primark!) and a belly stuffed full of fish and chips.

Christmas Eve is my favourite day of the year, as I've mentioned many times before. There is still the excitement of Christmas Day to come, and I love our traditions on this day. This morning we went to the cinema to watch Nativity 3: Dude, Where's My Donkey?! We were going to go and see Star Wars, but at the last minute changed our minds... and you know what, I'm so glad we did. Nativity 3 was a lovely and funny Christmas movie that all of us enjoyed - especially my dad. I think it came out last year, but it was being shown in Cineworld this morning, so we didn't pay very much for our tickets in the end.

Afterwards we were supposed to go to The Harvester for lunch, but my sister really isn't very well, so we had a lunch of fish and chips at home instead. Mine was so big it actually looked like a whale with a smiley mouth and everything.

Later on our friends are coming over for pork baps, and afterwards we'll head to church for midnight mass - a perfect Christmas Eve :)
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
                             - John Steinbeck
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. Your dogs are absolutely adorable and I love your nails, what a bargain!

    http://www.livinginagoldenafternoon.net/

    ReplyDelete