Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Christmas shopping in Liverpool


Today my mum came up to meet me in Liverpool to do some Christmas shopping. Liverpool is my favourite city to shop in because the stores are all really big with a good amount of stock, and are spread out enough so that it doesn't seem to busy. Birmingham is manic during this time of year, but Liverpool never seems to be quite as bad. Plus there is probably more choice of shops here.


What's Cooking?, 24 Britannia Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AD

We went to What's Cooking? on the Albert Dock for lunch and, as always, it was delicious and so filling. We shared a huge bowl of nachos to start (which was supposed to be for 2 people, promise!), and both had a veggie burger with onions and goats cheese for our mains. I was stuffed about halfway through my burger but did just about eat it all - it was way too good to leave!


The Christmas market is a lot bigger in Liverpool than it usually is which is great. Plus they have a real tree which I was very excited about, as I wasn't so sure about the plastic heart tree in Liverpool One (see it here). I did a lot of my Christmas shopping today and am now feeling very festive after a lovely day with my mum!

PS Happy advent calendar day!!!
You only fail when you stop trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment