Friday, 18 December 2015

Driving home for Christmas


I AM HOMEEEE!!!! Today I finally was able to drive back home to Shropshire to spend Christmas with my family. I have just completed a 16 week long term, which just seems to have dragged on and on the past couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love medicine - but I am 100% ready for a bit of a break and TLC at home.

This photo was taken last night with my housemate, as we went out to celebrate our last night of 2015 in Liverpool - we had a really great time dancing and singing but ended up coming home at 1.30am as we're getting so old and just wanted our beds...

So today I jumped into my car and drove back down to Shropshire with Christmas tunes blaring to keep me awake, and now am watching The Muppet's Christmas Carol with my family. It's so good to be home.
Sometimes we have to stop being scared and just go for it. Either it'll work or it won't. That is life.
                     - Alex Elle
#projectsmile
 


No comments:

Post a Comment