Saturday, 5 December 2015

Michael McIntyre Happy & Glorious


This morning my sister travelled to Liverpool, as this evening we went to see the one and only Michael McIntyre live! I didn't take any photos as you're not allowed and there wouldn't have been much to see anyway - but he was so funny. I was literally sitting there with tears streaming down my face, my belly hurting from laughing so much. His jokes are like nobody else's and he doesn't need to be rude to be funny, like some other comedians. I would definitely recommend seeing him live if you have the opportunity - and if not buy the DVD of his tour to watch around Christmas. Guaranteed family fun.

We spent the rest of the day around the centre of Liverpool, at a vintage fair and around the Metropolitan cathedral. We went to The Font for lunch, a studenty pub on the University of Liverpool's campus, that has good food at decent prices. We both had a burger and curly fries.

I have had a really good day with my sister, full of laughter and catching up. We are going to the Clothes Show in Birmingham tomorrow so are leaving fairly early in the morning - so I'm off to sleep.
Inspire people. Let someone look at you and say, "because of you I didn't give up".



1 comment:

  1. I have never watched Michael Mcintyre. I love Miranda Hart though! Sounds like you's had a lovely little day I have never heard of The Font either and I have lived here 21 years! WTH! :') Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete