Thursday, 17 December 2015

Online Avenue


Fringed Boots - Online Avenue*
Red Coat - Primark
Jumper - Primark
Shirt - New Look (Similar)
Cord Skirt - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Necklace - Orelia*
Bag - New Look

Wow it has been aaaages since I've done an outfit post (my last one was here in September)! I've been trying to save money recently (4 years at medical school really takes it out of your bank account) so haven't bought many new clothes, but I photographed this one with my sister the other weekend in Liverpool near to the Catholic cathedral.

I love this jumper as it's slightly sparkly so seems quite festive, but is casual enough to be able to be worn in the day, or even on placement. And this black cord skirt was a bargain from Primark, and can literally be worn with anything, from a jumper to a skimpy crop top for a Christmas party.

I was lucky enough to be sent these gorgeous tasseled boots from Online Avenue. They come in four different colours, including black, tan and grey, but I fell in love with these taupe coloured ones. I love the tassels as they make them look more expensive and sway around as you walk. They are true to size but aren't the most comfortable boots I've ever worn, but I think that's because of the fairly high heel - but it's worth it for the look of them, right?! Especially only for £22.99.

Online Avenue is an online shoe boutique that stock the footwear brands from all over the globe at low prices, and sell footwear for men and kids, as well as women. They have an amazing selection of ankle boots for the winter, as well as a huge stock of heels for any style - I love these lace up snakeskin ones.

It feels good to be fashion blogging again - apologies for the long hiatus, but expect lots of festive outfits over Christmas!
Storms make trees take deeper roots.
#projectsmile



3 comments:

  1. I'm not normally a fan of fringe (not really me), but those boots are to die for!! I think I might have to buying them come loan day haha.

    Danielle xx
    | Student to Staff Nurse |

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O THOSE BOOTS! I love them! That scarf is cute too :)!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are absolutely gorgeous! But I think Tom might divorce me if I buy anymore boots ...

    Charlotte
    www.discoveringcharlotte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete