Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Prune


Today has been an odd sort of day - I have not really had much to do, yet have had quite a lot of nervous energy. I woke up at 8.30am for some unknown reason and ended up watching Cinderella and Chicken Run (both great movies), before wandering around a bit aimlessly and tidying my room before New Year's Eve tomorrow. I still had a sort of nervous energy that was making me feel anxious and sick this evening, so I decided to have a long candlelit bath, which seemed to be the only thing that helped (even if I did come out looking like a prune).

I lit my new candle, Wax Lyrical in hyacinth, which smells absolutely divine, and lay in the bath with Justin Bieber accompanying me on my iPod. Afterwards I felt so much better and I am much more relaxed this evening. I haven't felt great the past few days, so am hoping that this is the start of a good period for me again - I want to get back to the relaxed and happy Hannah that I was last week!
Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.



2 comments:

  1. Aww Hannah! I hope your okay lovely, a long nice bath always helps anything! Sending lots of love xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this has made me want a LONG hot bath so I think that is what I am going to do tonight along with any candles I can find and light! Hope you are ok thought lovely xx

    ReplyDelete