Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Radio City Christmas Live


Sorry for the bad photos (they were taken on my phone), but tonight I went to Radio City's annual Christmas Live concert at the Echo arena in Liverpool. Myself and my housemate Kelly booked it a couple of months ago when we heard who the line-up were and tonight it finally came around.

The acts were Olly Murs, Ben Haenow, Fleur East, OMI, The Vamps, Sigma and Scouting For Girls. They all sang a few songs each and were amazing performers - especially The Vamps, Olly and Scouting For Girls, who finished off with a rendition of She's So Lovely that made me want to keep on dancing. Olly Murs was the first on, so warmed up the crowd for the rest of the performers, and they all sounded incredible live. Not one bad note in the building! (Except from me and Kelly...)

I had a thoroughly enjoyable night, even now I have a sore throat from singing too loudly, and would recommend it for next year - we only paid around £25 and saw 7 different acts, which I think was great value for money. Roll on Christmas now!
It's not about forcing happiness; it's about not letting sadness win.



No comments:

Post a Comment