Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Starpugs

Starpugs Coffee T-Shirt

Starpugs Coffee T-Shirt - Bought at The Clothes Show (Similar)
Levi 501 Jeans - Vintage (Similar)
Leather Jacket - H&M (Similar)

Okay, so how cool is this top? I saw it when I was at The Clothes Show the other weekend and had to buy it. It will basically go with anything, but I decided to wear it with my Levi jeans for a casual day out - they're not the most flattering item I own, but are very comfortable.

Today my sister, mum and I went to a local town called Bridgnorth, a market town in Shropshire, for a look around the shops before Christmas. The festive lights there are beautiful, especially across the bridge that crosses the River Severn, and it was lovely to have a wonder around and a hot chocolate at one of the local cafes.

I have spent the rest of the day playing board games with my family and reading. I downloaded A Girl's Best Friend by Lindsey Kelk onto my Kindle yesterday, and am really enjoying it so far - she is one of my favourite authors. I would definitely recommend a read of her I Heart... series if you're looking for something light, girly and funny.

Happy Christmas Eve-Eve!
Look forward with hope, not backward with regret.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment