Saturday, 2 January 2016

An abundance of poppadoms


Tonight we went to our family friends' house to play board games and have a takeaway curry. We played Family Fortunes, which was a lot of fun, and when the food arrived we were stunned at how much of it there was - just look at all of those poppadoms and the jug of mint sauce! I had a really good few hours - we are so lucky to have such lovely friends that we have known for a long time, who we can relax and be silly around.

The rest of the day, for me, was spent sleeping. I have again been very tired so I slept until about 5pm - I really need to get back into a routine.
You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that, my love, is bravery.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment