Saturday, 16 January 2016

Boring


Recently I've felt like my blog has been a bit boring, and I feel like I don't have much to say. And you know why that is? Because I haven't really done anything. My days are filled with medical textbooks, the occasional nap, and food. Oh, and Netflix, of course (how good was PLL?!).

Today I slept until almost 5pm, got some food, changed my bed covers, and am now sat here writing my blog. And my plan for the rest of the evening is to eat more food and watch Take Me Out (to be fair, it sounds like the perfect night in). I'm also very achy as I went to yoga for the first time last night with my housemate, where I almost passed out. AT YOGA. I am definitely not cut out for this exercise thing. The best part was lying there with my eyes closed and nearly falling asleep - it's what I'm best at.


So I guess I'm just a bit worried that my blog has been a bit boring for all you readers recently. I've been trying to write some posts on mental health and positivity, but am getting a little bit stuck. If you have any opinions on any types of past posts of mine that you have particularly enjoyed and would like to read again, they would be very well received!

I think January is one of those months that people don't really want to go out and do much, so consequently I've kind of been doing the same. However I have been a lot happier this week and am enjoying being back to my old self again. Hopefully I'll get out of this rut soon and have more interesting things to write about. But I guess, in the mean time, bear with me!

PS If Take Me Out is one of your favourite TV programmes ever and you are ridiculously excited about it being back too, I love you.
What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.
                                      - Henry David Thoreau



5 comments:

  1. No! I love reading your blog even if you just tell me that you slept and your ok :)

    Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is that January will soon be over and we'll all (hopefully) get out of this slump :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bed decor Hannah!! I hope 4th year is going well
    Kate xxx
    The Medic Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just enjoy reading even your short update posts! I know what you mean though, I'm also struggling with keeping my blog interesting while I'm not really doing an awful lot. No one really wants to read about me spending this weekend doing laundry and food shopping, or going to bed before 10pm every night...
    Take Me Out being back is great though!!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally with you on Take Me Out! And I love your blog, it's so refreshing to read so much honesty. :)


    Sophia xxxx


    Small and Happy lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete