Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Everything's going to be okay


Typical. Just after I say I haven't felt down for a while, I then get into a low mood for no particular reason. Today I had the day off, so ended up waking up just before 3pm - feeling really odd and groggy. I found it really hard to drag myself out from under the duvet, and ended up feeling worse by the evening because I hadn't really done anything about my mood.

However later on I just kind of felt fed up of feeling down. I didn't want other people to know I was feeling low and worry about me, so I decided that enough was enough. I stopped studying, ate some lasagne, and sat in front of the TV, before watching some hilarious YouTube videos. And gradually, I started to feel a bit better. I think I'm really starting to believe that at the end of the day, everything is going to be okay. No matter what happens, I can get through it. And I need to remember that if I feel down I need to do something that I enjoy and give myself some TLC. I guess we all need to do things that we enjoy for the good of our mental health sometimes, and I can't expect to be happy all of the time. But I'm definitely on my way there!
Surround yourself with inspiring beings.



No comments:

Post a Comment