Saturday, 30 January 2016

Feeling like a 5 year old


Black Denim Dungarees - New Look
Stripe T-Shirt - New Look

 Myself and Roxy literally had to battle the elements to get these photos - it was ridiculously windy (as you can probably tell by my pulled-through-a-hedge-backwards hair), and hailed really heavily 2 minutes before these were taken.

Dungarees are such a fun item of clothing and are so comfortable to wear, but I really feel like a 5 year old when I wear them - they take me back a long way! They can be worn with most tops, and can be dressed up or down.

Today we went shopping in Liverpool - we didn't buy that much as the stock was a little bit disappointing. I think it's that weird time between winter and spring where the clothes are a bit boring. Hurry up and bring the spring florals in!
Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment