Sunday, 3 January 2016

Hug me


T-Shirt - River Island
Jeans - Asos
Faux Suede Jacket - Asos Marketplace
Shoes - Asos

Today is officially the last day of my Christmas holidays :( So it has basically been spent packing and spending time with my family.

The majority of these clothes were Christmas presents - and I particularly love the jacket and cactus t-shirt. I also love how cute the metallic flat shoes are, but I'm not going to lie, they are not comfortable to wear for a long time. I wore them out last weekend and ended up with sores all over the back of my heels!

If any of you are back at work/school/uni tomorrow, I hope it isn't too bad for you - plan lots of things to look forward to and you will be able to get through depressing January!
The best type of happiness is being happy because you have made someone else smile.
#projectsmile



5 comments:

  1. I bloody love your dog! SO Cute! haha, but those shoes! I love this whole outfit! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whole outfit but the tshirt is definately my favourite!! Those shoes remind me of some I bought from accesorize in the sale last year with cat face on the front, they looked gorgeous but they ripped my feet to shreds so they had to go! Sad times!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read your article it nice i love it

    ReplyDelete