Saturday, 23 January 2016

Spontaneous nights out and cosy nights in


You know why I love the weekends so much? Because there's the opportunity to go out and have an amazing time dancing the night away, or stay in and have a cosy and relaxing evening. I've had both this weekend.

Last night my friend Roxy and I spontaneously decided to go out to one of our local villages for a drink at the pub, and a bit of a dance in a bar afterwards. We had so much fun chatting and laughing, and caught up with a few people from secondary school too. And then tonight I stayed in with my family, as my dad cooked a big meal, and then we watched Take Me Out and played board games afterwards.

I'm not sure which I prefer - I love an occasional good night out, but you also can't beat a night on the sofa in front of the TV. We're very lucky that we get to experience both!

Hope you had a fun Saturday.
I've come to realise that even just being alive, being able to breathe, is something grand and something to be celebrated daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment