Monday, 18 January 2016

Telford Live Awards - I've been nominated!

awards

Yesterday I was extremely happy to be told that I have been nominated for not one, but two awards in the Telford Live Social Media Awards 2016!

I have been nominated for the "Best Blogger/Vlogger" award and the "Most fun use of social media" award. I would just like to say a huge thank you to anyone that nominated me and would just like to ask one more teenie favour - if you like my blog, please vote for me! It will literally take you 2 seconds; all you have to do is click here for the best blogger/vlogger award, or here for the most fun use of social media award, and tick the box next to my name (Hannah Venables), before pressing 'submit'. Not sure why I'm explaining it as it's very self-explanatory...

Or just use it to check out the other amazing blogs and social media accounts around the Telford area that have been nominated (we're doing well for a little town in the middle of Shropshire).

If you'd like to check out my social media before you vote, my Instagram is hannahev19, and my Twitter handle @hannahev19 :)

As I said in my last post about the Telford Live Awards, it may not seem like much but it would be incredible to get my blog that little more well-known, to try and help more people with mental health issues. 

Here's a huge THANK YOU for all of your support!
Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment