Sunday, 24 January 2016

The Woodman


Striped Bardot Top - New Look
Leather-Look Skirt - New Look
Leopard Heels - New Look via Zalando

I wore this outfit today to go out for a meal for my mum's birthday (happy birthday, Mum!!!). I've just realised that I was wearing a lot of New Look - they have a lot of items of clothing that I like at the moment. This skirt is one of my favourites - it is only £14.99 and can be dressed up or down; I am considering getting the pink version too!


The Woodman Inn, Danford Lane, Wolverhampton, WV5 7DG

We decided to go to The Woodman near Claverly, on the infamous 'rabbit run', for Sunday lunch to celebrate Mum's birthday. The Woodman is a posh pub and does really good food - they source their ingredients locally and a lot of it is homemade. From the Sunday menu, I chose smoked salmon and chilli prawns to start; pesto tagliatelle with tomato and brie as my main; and a brownie for my pudding. The starter and main were particularly delicious - I loved the idea of melting whole slices of brie on top of the pasta. The decor in The Woodman is also really nice - very rustic and cosy. I would definitely recommend a visit if you're anywhere near the Bridgnorth/Wolverhampton area (although it's probably worth booking as they get very busy).

I then spent a couple of hours with my family at home (helping my sister with her GCSE geography homework - that took me back a good few years!), and caught the train back up to Liverpool.

I hope everyone sleeps well tonight - let's all have an amazing week!
Respect yourself enough to know you deserve the very best.



No comments:

Post a Comment