Monday, 11 January 2016

Vote for me!

awards

Just a quick one today, as all I have done is gone into placement and had Asda pizza this evening (I mean, that was quite exciting for me - but perhaps not so much for you)...

It may not sound like much, but it would be amazing if you could vote for me for the Telford Live Social Media Awards this January. Telford is one of my local towns at home, and it would be incredible to get my blog more well-known so that I can try and help even more people suffering with their mental health, and continue to grow my little space of the internet.

If you would like to vote for me, please click here and type in 'Hannah Venables - www.pull-yourself-together.blogspot.co.uk' into Category 9: Best blogger/vlogger.

I think nominations close the end of this week, so any votes before then would be very much appreciated!! :)

And even if you don't vote, thank you so much for even just reading this post - the support of my readers means so much to me, and is one of the things that keeps me going every day. I set out to help myself get over my depression, and said that if I could even help one other person that would be amazing, but Pull Yourself Together has turned out to be so much more than that - a blog that I really enjoy writing every day, through which I have actually made some great friends from.
It doesn't really matter who you used to be, what matters is who you've become.



2 comments: